Every year, interior designers gather to show off their new projects at various events and expos. The 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) is one such event that has recently passed, but the effects of the new trends that were showcased during the show will continue to show up in kitchen and baths throughout the country.
If you like to keep up with interior design trends, or you are looking for a way to refresh a stale home, listed below are just a few of the 2014 interior design trends that were placed in the spotlight at this year’s KBIS:
- Chevron Patterns etched into bath and kitchen tiles are a hot trend this year. These tiles can easily add texture and style to any space.
- LED workspace lighting in the ceiling, cabinetry and drawers are a great way to illuminate your kitchen in an eco-friendly way.
- Beautiful kitchen and bath faucets made from rich copper will be seen in a lot of kitchens this year. Copper has slowly been making a comeback thanks to its depth of color and ability to add a rich feel to any space.
- Beautiful kitchen hoods made out of decorative metals can give a kitchen an industrial appeal. One display at the show paired a decorative metal hood with a stone-inspired chevron laminate backsplash.
- Add a splash of color to your kitchen with decorative tile. Tile manufacturers like Daltile will help your backsplash take center stage with their innovative products.
- Go for the dramatic by outfitting your kitchen with jewel-tone cabinetry. Rich, deep tones in ruby, emerald and sapphire will create an arresting look to any space.
This is just a sample of many great interior design trends of 2014 that could easily work in your home.
Please click "LIKE" if you "like" this Blog.