Living in Palm Beach, we don’t get to experience the change of seasons as much as the rest of the country. We are fortunate to bask in the warmth of the sun the majority of the 365 days in the year. By the time spring officially arrives, we hardly notice that another season has come to an end.
This month, in honor of spring, we wanted to share with you ways to incorporate the season into your home decor. Decorating with floral designs is a great way to herald in the new season and wipe away any of your “winter blues.”
Here are several amazing ways you can mix floral patterns in your interior design this spring:
- Floral patterns for walls. Wallpaper, paint or decals can make a beautiful addition to your home.
- Floral fabrics for furniture, pillows, curtains and rugs.
- Bold, impressive art pieces, or a floral screen.
- You can even combine some of these looks for a bolder approach.
- Don’t forget the green plants and real flowers to enliven the space.
When using patterns that include the beauty of flowers it can be difficult to get the aspects correct, this is an excellent reason to seek the help of a professional who can take your ideas and turn them into a breathing design.
Talk with our professionals at Interiors by G to discover how to use you can welcome the spring into your home's decor.
Please click "LIKE" if you "like" this Blog.